What if you could have engaging, (fun!), and customized self-checking activities for your students without sacrificing time to create them all from scratch? It’d be like having your own personal Google Sheets VA right?!
You’ll also feel more confident that your students are actually enjoying their skills practice.
AND you’ll be able to feel more effective because you’ll have the space in your class to help those who actually need help, instead of just walking around checking answers.
- It’s hard to come up with engaging activities that don’t take a lot of time to prep beforehand.
- And will it even be something your students like? (Or will they just randomly guess the answers, defeating the purpose altogether?)
- We know students often struggle with engagement and interest in their learning and practice. However, they seek reassurance that what they are doing is correct.
- Teachers try to use online games and activities, but they are not taken seriously by students.
All these challenges leave teachers at a loss with no time to do all the things necessary in their classroom.
I totally get it!
- Simplify your teaching with engaging activities using Google Sheets. (Even if the thought of spreadsheets scares you!)
- Focus on supporting students using self-checking activities. You can focus on supporting students and keeping them excited about practice activities.
- Have access to new and exciting resources regularly. Say goodbye to resource hunting! (And easily customize for your students’ needs.)
- Assess student learning while getting your time back. Keep students engaged and eliminate random guessing with these activities, while also freeing up valuable time for other aspects of your busy day.
If you want to learn how to simplify your teaching, create more space to focus on students who need extra support, effortlessly access new and exciting resources, and truly captivate your students while doing it...
I have something to tell you about…
The program that helps you create unique and engaging activities in Google Sheets that your students will love, without sacrificing time or money to create them yourself!
All the images, formulas, and conditional formatting have already been set up for you. All you need to do is focus on what you do best—teaching—and all the other tasks that come with it. Get ready to assign activities your students will love, without the stress and effort of starting from scratch.
Sheet Load of Templates is a game changer for both my classroom and for my TPT store! The new and innovative templates offered each month have excited my students and helped them engage more in their learning of mathematics.
They love the immediate feedback and are excited to finish the activity. Imagine that, kids are excited to finish a math assignment! Their favorite activity is the Zoom Out, but they are eager to know what the next self-checking activity will be!
As a TPT seller, I’m ecstatic with the ready-to-go resources provided in the subscription. With these templates, I can create resources that make an impact on other classrooms as well. Steve is knowledgeable, creative, and supportive. I’d highly recommend joining Sheet Load of Templates!
Stephani: Digitally Yours Shop
I have been a member of Sheet Load of Templates since December 2021, and I can’t say enough! Steve makes it so easy for you to make a resource and quickly put it up for sale. Each month you get a new template that has 3–4 versions of it, as well as multiple set-ups (task cards, multiple answers, etc.).
Not only do you get all the templates, but Steve also gives thumbnail templates, teacher directions, everything you could need to make creating your resource easy. There is a Facebook group for everyone in Sheet Load of Templates that is amazing! Members will drop questions or comments on different templates they are using, and it is nice to see the community we have made with responses.
Steve is also very responsive on there when a question is asked. Plain and simple if you create Google Sheets resources you need to join Sheet Load of Templates! And if you don’t make Google Sheets resources, join, and start!
Jacqueline: Brower Power Science
Each month you receive 1 template with multiple options to best engage your students and fit your lesson!
- Includes 3 versions of the premium Google Sheets template to keep students engaged
- You'll also have 5 layout options, including basic answers, multiple choice, answer with labels, multiple correct responses, and eliminating unnecessary student spaces—available in basic layout and task card
(Value = $180)
You'll get video support with step-by-step instructions on utilizing the Google Sheets template. You don't need to be a sheets expert to use these templates to instantly engage your students!
(Value = $47)
Our quick reference guide serves as a handy reference tool, providing concise instructions and tips for effectively using the template's features.
(Value = $27)
In addition to your template, each month you'll receive a fully editable (1) Activity logo, (2) Teacher page template, (3) Task card template, and (4) Thumbnail templates.
(Value = $95)
Our membership features designs crafted by skilled artists, ensuring that your sheet will truly make an impression and captivate even the most hesitant learners.
(Value = $47)
As a member, you'll have access to our closed Facebook Community, giving you easy access to troubleshoot ideas and engage with like-minded educators!
(Value = $97)
The activities we offer stand out from the rest in the market.
Most of our activities are truly one-of-a-kind and cannot be found anywhere else. While there may be occasional instances where others try to replicate them, they rarely match the level of quality and originality found in our templates.
Every month, you can expect fresh and exciting activities.
As far as I know, this is the only membership for Google Sheets that follows this unique model, providing you with a continuous stream of new content!
With our platform, you can easily create activities that accept multiple variations of the correct answer, offering flexibility for your students.
Additionally, we provide various layout options, allowing you to customize and present the activities in different formats.
We have a 7-day no hassle money-back guarantee. We are sure you'll LOVE Sheet Load of Templates!
But if you join and find it's not for you, just reach out within 7 days for a full refund.
I'm a middle school math teacher, boy dad, gym fanatic, and Google Sheets expert. I've been creating unique, never-before-seen Google Sheets activities for the last 2 years, and helped hundreds of teachers do the same.
My love for helping teachers utilize Google Sheets really started as I noticed that teachers were interested in the activities I was creating, but they didn’t have the time or desire to learn ALL THE THINGS to create the activities themselves.
They needed a platform to easily add in their content, but not start from scratch. And that’s where I step in! Now I get to provide teachers with engaging activities they can easily set up and use, no matter which grade level or topic they teach.
If you're ready to create remarkable, self-checking resources your students (and other teachers) will love, then you're in the right place!
My lack of knowledge with Google Sheets makes me a little nervous about joining. Is this subscription right for me?
I already use Google Sheets to create my own self-checking resources. Why would I need a subscription to more templates?
Will the templates transfer to Excel?
I would like to create self-checking resources for vocabulary recall, short answer, and mathmatic calculations. Is it possible to do all of these tasks with Google Sheets resources?
It would be great to include images for my questions. Is that possible?
I'm not a TpT Seller or teacher author. Can I still enroll in the subscription?
All of this looks amazing, but I'm short on time! How much time will it actually take to edit the template?
What if I'm not happy with the templates?
Can I continnue to sell the resources I create after I am no longer subscribed?
- Want to streamline your teaching by incorporating engaging activities using Google Sheets, even if you're not an expert in Google Sheets!
- Prioritize supporting your students through self-checking activities, allowing you to focus on providing guidance and keeping them motivated during practice.
- Crave regular access to new and exciting resources, eliminating the need for time-consuming resource hunting. Additionally, these resources can be easily customized to cater to the specific needs of your students.
- Seek an effective way to assess your students' learning while reclaiming your valuable time. These activities not only keep students engaged but also eliminate random guessing, freeing up your schedule for other essential tasks throughout your busy day.